As part of the City's ongoing Capital Improvement Program for Stormwater; the City's Contractor Woodruff & Son's will be installing stormwaster filtration/percolation systems in June and July, 2016.
Improvements will be installed along the following Streets:
- 68th Street (Pipe cleaning and maintenance only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Street (Pipe cleaning and repairs only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Court (Pipe Cleaning and repairs only from Palm Drive to Marina Drive)
- 72nd Street (Replace storm pipes at Holmes Blvd intersection)
- Holmes Blvd (Between 67th Street and Clark Drive)
- Palm Drive (Between 73rd Street and 68th Street)
- Clark Drive (Between Holmes Blvd and Palm Drive)
The City Engineer will be conducting the following NEIGHBORHOOD MEETINGS commencing at Spring Lake Park.
May 31, 2016 - 5:30 p.m. and June 21, 2016 - 5:30 p.m.
In the event of rain and/or thunderstorms, meetings will be relocated to City Hall Commission Chamber, 5801 Marina Drive.
For further information, please contact City Engineer Lynn Burnett at 941-526-3375.
For Further details, please access here.
The City of Holmes Beach aims to provide full accessibility to our programs, services, and activities unless doing so changes the fundamental nature of the program, service, or activity, or it creates an undue administrative or financial burden. If you are not able to access any of the content of this website, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ADA Coordinator at 941-708-5800, ext. 226 so that we can provide a solution or provide the information in an accessible format.