As part of the City's ongoing Capital Improvement Program for Stormwater; the City's Contractor Woodruff & Son's will be installing stormwaster filtration/percolation systems in June and July, 2016.
Improvements will be installed along the following Streets:
- 68th Street (Pipe cleaning and maintenance only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Street (Pipe cleaning and repairs only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Court (Pipe Cleaning and repairs only from Palm Drive to Marina Drive)
- 72nd Street (Replace storm pipes at Holmes Blvd intersection)
- Holmes Blvd (Between 67th Street and Clark Drive)
- Palm Drive (Between 73rd Street and 68th Street)
- Clark Drive (Between Holmes Blvd and Palm Drive)
The City Engineer will be conducting the following NEIGHBORHOOD MEETINGS commencing at Spring Lake Park.
May 31, 2016 - 5:30 p.m. and June 21, 2016 - 5:30 p.m.
In the event of rain and/or thunderstorms, meetings will be relocated to City Hall Commission Chamber, 5801 Marina Drive.
For further information, please contact City Engineer Lynn Burnett at 941-526-3375.
For Further details, please access here.